I improve online and in-person engagement between my clients and their most enthusiastic audiences.
Who I Will — and Will Not — Work With
I practice values-centric work. This means that I center my values in the work that I do, I care more about the effect of my client’s work within the community than any paycheck — and I want to work with others who work the same way.
I work with organizations who are working improve our shared communities.
I work with organizations who prioritize:
- Intersectional Feminist Leadership
- LGBTQIA+ Equality
- Reproductive Justice
- Indigenous Rights & Recognition
- Immigrant & Refugee Rights
- Safety Net Services (food, health, shelter)
I won’t work with:
- Manufacturers or promoters of guns/firearms (here’s my personal experience behind this decision)
- Any entity which doesn’t believe that Black Lives Matter (context on the responsibility I take seriously as a feminist, to work towards systemic justice)
What I Do
I’m a writer with a strong background in digital marketing and community engagement.
My experience ranges from senior copywriting to stakeholder engagement. I have over 15 years’ experience in communications, digital marketing, political campaigns and progressive activism — and I employ this background with a strong organizational approach and diligent work ethic.
As a communications, media and community engagement consultant, I help my clients improve their message, online presence and reach.
This may include:
- Advising on digital strategy, content strategy, social media and PR strategy
- Writing & clarifying mission, values, website copy and marketing materials
- Producing & publishing podcasts, videos and other media
- Finding key community stakeholders who will catalyze engagement from the community
- Running large-scale community events, from concept to execution