I work with progressive organizations and causes that are building the communities I want to see. As a communications, media and community engagement consultant, I help my clients improve their message, online presence and reach.
Who I Will — and Will Not — Work With
I practice values-centric work. This means that I center my values in the work that I do, I care more about the effect of my client’s work within the community than any paycheck — and I want to work with others who work the same way.
I work with progressive organizations who prioritize:
- Intersectional Feminist Leadership
- LGBTQIA+ Equality
- Environmental Protection & Conservation
- Reproductive Justice
- Refugee Rights
- Safety Net Services (food, health, shelter)
- Poverty Eradication
I won’t work with organizations who support:
- Manufacturers or promoters of guns/firearms
- The fossil fuel industry
- Any entity which doesn’t believe that Black Lives Matter
What I Do
What I do varies depending on who I’m working with. For some, I advise on online strategy or help rewrite their mission. For others, I produce podcasts or find the key community stakeholders who will catalyze engagement from the community. I also have experience running large-scale community events, from concept to execution. I have a background in communications, digital marketing, political campaigns and progressive activism — and I employ this background with a strong organizational approach and diligent work ethic.
I specialize in the following:
- Community Outreach & Stakeholder Engagement
- Cause, Campaign & Event Marketing
- WordPress Content Management
- Digital Marketing & Content Strategy
- Media Production & Distribution